Monday, May 3, 2010

Valencia

This past weekend I had a spur of the moment get away to Valencia!! One of Jeff's coworkers from the states is here for two weeks and wanted to go to the beach. Since I was really needing a mommy break I was game. I love Luca to death, but since the second we arrived in Spain he has not left me for a second. Finding a babysitter is not easy. Jeff agreed to letting me go (I think with a little guilt from his co-workers) and we booked the flight. It was only about a 45 minute flight, but that was the cheapest way to get there. We mainly spent the weekend laying on the beach enjoying a few cocktails. We did stop and see some of the awesome building too. It was a nice relaxing weekend. I can't wait to go back and bring Luca to the ocean and to check out the awesome aquarium.










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! So glad you got to get away. You deserved it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.