Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy 9 months!!!

Our Luca Jay is nine months old today! He has been with us as long as he was in my belly, and these nine months with us definitely went ALOT faster than than the nine months in my belly!

Luca is VERY mobile these days. He is into everything. Pretty much everything he shouldn't be, like electrical cords, outlets, climbing on the T.V. etc.. His little army crawl gets better and faster everyday. He pulls himself up on everything. Goes from laying down to sitting and crawling to sitting. His new favorite position to sleep in his crib is sitting up. It's so cute, but looks very uncomfortable.

Luca now has 2 teeth!! Finally! Has been eating chewable foods, like bread, pasta, potatoes. he loves being outside and going for walks. He has made a lot of new friends in Spain. He loves music and has started to dance by shaking his body back and forth and his head when he hears music. His personality gets better all the time. Luca loves to be the center of attention and making you laugh. However, he also learned to throw tantrums!!! When he does not get what he wants he screams! And it's usually in public. My perfect little angel that I could take anywhere and he behaved is no longer an option. I think this has to do with him wanting to be on the GO all the time.

Luca also loves to Skype. This is how we keep in touch with family and friends. He really gets into it. I sometimes think he thinks the people are really here. He will touch their faces on the screen. My Dad was eating toast while skyping and Luca was smacking his lips reaching for it like he could really have a bite. We REALLY miss everyone, and this is great to be able to see them.

The last nine months has been such a joy watching Luca grow , learn, and make new discoveries. I only wish our families were with us to see him change. It breaks my heart that he doesn't get to see them and recieve hugs, kisses, and love from them!

Happy nine months Bubs!!!

I spend my days, being the cutest little man...

Playing outside...



Climbing on everything!...



Throwing the occasional tantrum!...

Getting into trouble...



Sometimes I get stuck!!!...


but mostly with a huge smile and being silly!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.