Saturday, May 22, 2010

El Escorial

Today we took a day trip to El Escorial. It is a town about 40 minutes from our house were the Kings and Queens of Spain are buried. We walked around and took a tour of the Monastery. It was very cool inside put camera's were not allowed. So there are no pictures, just the outside. We then went and had lunch outside. I love that there are so many places to sit outside and eat here. Luca was and angel considering he has been having a really rough time with two more teeth coming in. Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend. It is beautiful here. I just wish my pool was open!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.