We are settling in nicely. Jeff has found his way to and from work and seems to be enjoying it. Luca and I have actually been rather busy. We are going to The Apple Tree Club twice a week. One day for a Mommy and Baby group and another for Music class. Luca really seems to enjoy it and gets to interact with other children. I am also really enjoying it. I have meet several other Moms there that are in the same situation as us. The Apple Tree is an English speaking learning center that is about two blocks from our house. It's perfect for us. The moms also get together quite often and go out for dinner and drinks, which I am sure I will be needing! Tomorrow we are heading into Madrid to sight see and meet some friends! We are taking public transportation. Hopefully I will have this figured out for our first vistors in May, Nate, Kai, and Drewby!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Our shipment has arrived!
We got our crates! It took about 3 weeks which we expected but I am so happy they are here. Today we got almost everything unpacked and this house is starting to feel like home. I have pictures EVERYWHERE!! Luca was so excited to get his toys and jump in his swing. It was like Christmas here.
We are settling in nicely. Jeff has found his way to and from work and seems to be enjoying it. Luca and I have actually been rather busy. We are going to The Apple Tree Club twice a week. One day for a Mommy and Baby group and another for Music class. Luca really seems to enjoy it and gets to interact with other children. I am also really enjoying it. I have meet several other Moms there that are in the same situation as us. The Apple Tree is an English speaking learning center that is about two blocks from our house. It's perfect for us. The moms also get together quite often and go out for dinner and drinks, which I am sure I will be needing! Tomorrow we are heading into Madrid to sight see and meet some friends! We are taking public transportation. Hopefully I will have this figured out for our first vistors in May, Nate, Kai, and Drewby!
We are settling in nicely. Jeff has found his way to and from work and seems to be enjoying it. Luca and I have actually been rather busy. We are going to The Apple Tree Club twice a week. One day for a Mommy and Baby group and another for Music class. Luca really seems to enjoy it and gets to interact with other children. I am also really enjoying it. I have meet several other Moms there that are in the same situation as us. The Apple Tree is an English speaking learning center that is about two blocks from our house. It's perfect for us. The moms also get together quite often and go out for dinner and drinks, which I am sure I will be needing! Tomorrow we are heading into Madrid to sight see and meet some friends! We are taking public transportation. Hopefully I will have this figured out for our first vistors in May, Nate, Kai, and Drewby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Natalie
- We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.
So glad you are getting settled and that you found some play groups!
ReplyDelete