We arrived in Spain early Monday morning. Traveling went very well. Luca was an angel,no crying through out the whole trip! He slept for a lot of the flight and take off and land was not a problem at all. Once we landed we were brought to our hotel. It is not the best situation with an infant, but will do. I'm just not used to the small spaces, for example our stroller doesn't even fit in the elevator! We have gone to the grocery store and that was successful. I was amazed with how many of the brands are the same as what we use. We also began our house hunting. We were shown three places, one which we were happy with but still plan on looking at a few more. Other than that we have been trying to adjust to the jet lag and walking around Madrid enjoying the beautiful weather, good food, and parks with Luca.
I've taken pictures but not with the camera I brought the USB cord for, I'll try and use my other camera and post some pictures soon!

glad you made it safe! Enjoy :-) and can't wait for pics!!!
ReplyDelete