It's been awhile since my last post, but life has been very CRAZY! We leave for Spain on Sunday. We have been packing and packing, and packing. We are packing things for storage, packing what will fit in our 2 1/2 small crates we get to ship to Spain, and packing what we will need for 3 weeks into our suitcases. The moving company comes tomorrow morning to pack our crates. I am praying all our stuff fits! Throughout the last few weeks our parents have been wonderful! They have helped watch Luca so we could get things accomplished. They have helped pack, taken days off work, slept on couches, and but up with Jeff and I. I will miss them so much! I have tears writing this. I think the next two days will include a lot of tears!
We will be leaving from O'hare on Sunday evening and landing in Madrid on Monday morning. We have a nonstop flight, which I am happy about for Luca's sake. Once we arrive we will be going to our HOTEL, yes, Hotel! Our house fell through at the last mintue and thats all I am going to say about that! Let's just say we are NOT happy. We have a house hunting trip set up for Monday as well. I hope Luca gets some sleep on the plane.
This is it, my last post from the United States! Good Bye, Adios!
Please don't forget about us, and stay tuned for our life in Spain!
I will miss everyone more than they know!
Love, Natalie
P.S.- No pictures this time, my cameras are packed!

No comments:
Post a Comment