Monday, March 1, 2010

7 months!

Another month has passed way too quickly! Luca is 7 months old.

Not a whole lot has changed in the last month. You get more and more of a personality everyday. You LOVE to entertain. You are such a flexible baby. We can take you anywhere and you are just fine with it. Hopefully this helps with our move to Spain. You have gone on your first trip, to Cincinnati Ohio and did awesome. You do not want to be held anymore. You like to roll, dive, and wiggle everywhere, but not crawling. You have tried all kinds of new foods and have liked everything you've tried. You even love sucking on lemons! We have introduced you to a sippy cup, and I think you really just like how the cold water feels on your gums. But you are holding and handing it great. We have also changed from the infant carrier car seat to the convertible seat. This is more of an adjustment for me than you. It was a lot easier running errands not having to keep putting you in and taking you out. I also hate that if you fall asleep in it I can't just keep going leaving you sleeping. Oh well, you do have to grow up! We love you little man and a whole lot is going to change within the next month!!!!

Next month I will be writing this in Spain!




1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.