Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Going Away Party!

Over the weekend my parents with the help of many others threw Jeff,Luca, and I a going away party. It was so great to see everyone one last time before we leave but also sad to say good bye. By the end of the night and several drinks later the tears started. We had so much fun. Thanks to every who came to say good bye we are truly blessed with wonderful families and great friends. Adios!!!:(






Our shirts from my Aunt jan and Cousins. Jeff- I speak a little Spanish, Natalie-I speak NO Spanish, Luca- I don't speak.




1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you and your family on this journey! I can't wait to hear what Spain is like! Travel Safe :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.