Monday, February 21, 2011

Italy

My parents 3 week visit has come to end and now we are getting back to a routine and really missing them already. They just left yesterday and yes I am already missing them! I'll blog about their entire time here, but I think Italy deserves it's own post! This was my parents first time to Europe and my first time to Italy so this was a big trip for us. We Flew into Rome monday morning and stayed until Friday evening. We did take the high speed train to Florenece for the day on Thursday. We really enjoyed the trip. We had perfect weather, 60's and sunny! Pretty good for February. We saw A LOt!!! Ate wonderful food, drank great wine, had gelato everyday! and walk and walked and walked until we wore holes in our shoes, well at least Jeff did.

The Spanish Steps

Photobucket

Trevi Fountain

Photobucket

The Pantheon

Photobucket

Ceiling of the Pantheon
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Castle Sant' angelo
alt="Photobucket">

The Vatican
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sistine Chapel (no pics where allowed , I did sneak this pic)

Photobucket

The Mouth of Truth

Photobucket

Gelato!!!

Photobucket

The Colosseum

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I like this pic of Jeff
PhotobucketPhotobucket

A creepy church full of skulls!

Photobucket

Enjoying some awesome pizza!

Photobucket

On to Florence for the Day!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Duomo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to Rome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. LUV all the pics! I would love to visit Italy some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing time! Luca is getting so big and changing so much! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics Natalie. My boys and I were looking at them together. A didn't remember Luca, but O said "that's my little fwend". Awww.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.