Here's the truth....
Andrea at Living Our happily Ever After, tagged me to do a fun post, confessing 5 things about myself. There is ONE truth in these confessions. Can you find the truth in all the lies?
1. We recently extended our overseas assignment, instead of being here 2 years we will be staying 3.
FALSE- As much as I think this has been a great experience, I am enjoying the traveling, and doing much better than I ever thought I would, Jeff knows not to even ask me this question!!!!
2.I have been married 3 times.
TRUTH- 3 times to the same man!!!!! Yes this seems strange, but we wanted a beach wedding, and to do it in the Bahamas you needed to be there so many days ahead, get blood work, all that bologna, so we got married by a judge before we went, then in the bahamas with our parents, this is the one we count. Then right before Luca was born we had our marriage blessed in the church! So 3 anniversaries, but we just celebrate 10-10-08.
3. I will not leave the house without make up on.
FALSE!!!! Though I do wear make-up most of the time, I will go places without, but not too often! I used to work at Merle Norman so I am a make- up person!
4. I love to discuss politics.
FALSE!!! Not at all!! I hate all the politics crap all over Facebook and everywhere. I do think politics are important and voting is too!! I just hate arguing about it and how people think their opinion is the only opinion. Respect that not everyone has the same opinion and that is just fine!!!!
5.I am deathly afraid of heights.
False!! I love heights! Rollercoasters, skyscrapers, cable rides, whatever! But Jeff hates them so usually I never get to do these things unless on my own!

Hmmm...I'm going to go with #1, but #5 is tempting too.
ReplyDeleteI am going with #3 because I think that #5 only applies to Nate and possibly Jeff. It better not be #1 or we are all going to have a heart attack and that messes up our cousin spacing plan!
ReplyDeleteI guess number 3 I think in your pics after you had luca you even had makeup on.
ReplyDelete