Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Friday night we celebrated Jeff's 33rd Birthday!!! During the day Luca and I decorated the house, went and found the perfect cake, and made Daddy a master piece!!!
Jeff is waiting for the new ipad to come out, so he hasn't gotten much from us for Christmas and his Birthday. But Luca made him a finger painting on canvas and we got him a new backpack. After we sang and enjoyed the cake, Jeff and I had a night out, just the two of us. This doesn't happen to often in Spain. FInding a babysitter here is hard! But I was lucky and found a English speaking nice girl that I hope will come back again:)

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Birthday Kisses!
Photobucket


and making Daddy's present, this was FUN!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketsrc="http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/nataliedale42/DSC_0013-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.