Saturday, January 8, 2011

Home for the Holiday's

Where to begin?! I could go on and on and I want to post all 700 pictures I took while on our trip home. So sorry if this is the longest blog ever! We spent 2 weeks of much need time with our families and friends. I'll tell you about our trip through some of those 700 pictures.

Luca meet Santa....not a Fan

Photobucket

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day with our families.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketsrc="http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/nataliedale42/DSC_0610.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


We spent the day in Chicago and went to Winter Wonderland and Navy Pier.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Luca enjoyed the snow.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A new baby was welcomed into the family. Lane Francis Bassett

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Luca got love from his grandparents.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

and his cousins. I just love seeing them play together. I am going to really miss this.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Luca has an obsession with animals.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

and finally we rang in a New Year. Welcome 2011!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Goodbyes are hard. I think it was tougher this time. When we were home over the summer I knew I would be back for Christmas, now we are not sure when we will be home again, probably at least another 8 months. I am going to miss a lot of babies being born and growing up, I am going to miss how much Luca loved interacting with everyone, and all the love he received. There is nothing like being home for the Holidays!

Enough of my whining about missing home. Now we are looking forward to my parents visit in less than a month.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics! Glad you had such a great time. Are you like me and get totally bummed come January when you are back "home" and missing your family? I think I'm finally getting over it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.