Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Bit of Halloween in Spain

So a while back I ordered Luca a Halloween costume but really didn't know if he would be wearing it since they don't do the whole Trick-or-Treat thing in Spain. However, this weekend was packed full of Halloween events.

Friday night we carved or pumpkin.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday Morning we made cutouts.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday afternoon we headed to the Fall Festival, put on by the international church.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday we went to a Halloween carnival at the American school of Madrid
.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Once again Spain has proved me wrong. I think we had/have more Halloween activities here than we would of in the U.S., next weekend on actual Halloween he has a party at his school.

Happy Halloween
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the hola pumpkin! Very cool. Luca's costume is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.