


Then we headed to The Apple Tree Halloween party where Luca attends playgroup and music. They had games, face painting, and arts and crafts for the kids. After we stopped at a fellow Americans for some Trick or Treating! "They" say they don't celebrate Halloween in Spain. THis is so wrong! We had more trick or treaters here than we have ever gotten in Geneseo.






We have also been experiencing some of this..

Seperation Anxiety
Moving here away from family and friends and being with his Mommy way too much I figured it was bound to happen. He was doing great, when we went home over the summer he would go to anyone, I could leave him with it not even fazing him. He has done fine here with babysitters etc.. Well, this past week I joined a gym and dropped Luca off in the nursery. He went in fine, was happy to leave me. Then about 45 minutes later the nursery lady came to find me. In Spanish she tells me, Luca is in the corner screaming and scratching his face. I almost didn't believe her. Scratching his face? What? Sure enough there he was.I have never seen anything like this from him. We are not letting this stop us. This is good for both of us. He needs some time away from me and I really need some time to work out! Each day he is getting better. Crying for the first few minutes only, but he is insisting on being held. Which is not like my crazy outgoing little boy at all!!
Other than that there is not much going on here. We continue Spanish class twice a week, which is our biggest struggle. Learning a new language is HARD!! I am enjoying my new freedom now that we have two vehicles and Jeff is adjusting to his new position he recently took at work. Six weeks and we will be home for the Holidays!!!

Thanks for your comments!! our city is actually better for kids between 5 and 11. Luca will surely have a better time once he turns 5 years old. :) We are working now on more activities for the youngest and some info in other languages, since we only have in Spanish at the moment.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your next visit.
I hope you enjoy Spain :)