Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Paris!

We LOVED Paris!!! It was a flawless vacation! Usually something goes wrong, a flight delayed, a crappy hotel, something. Not this time!!! We left bright and early Friday so that we would have most of the day to spend in Paris. It was a hour and a half flight, which Luca got in a good nap. When we arrived to our hotel we found out we had been moved from any old room to a superior room with an awesome Eiffel Tower view! This made the trip for me. I loved the Eiffel Tower, especially at night. Every hour on the hour was a light show. Luca loved watching this from our balcony. Once we would get Luca to bed, Jeff and I opened a bottle of wine and enjoyed the view ourselves, this was a nightly occurrence. Each day we packed in as much as we could see and ate the best food we have ever had. The weather was perfect 70's and sunny each day. Monday afternoon came way to soon!
You always hear that the French are rude, this was not our experience at all, everyone was kind and helpful. Happy 2nd Anniversary to Jeff and I!! I think this trip will be hard to beat!!!

I am so thankful we have the opportunity to travel while on this overseas assignment. It keeps me going! Now I am looking forward to our trip home for Christmas!


Arc de Triomphe
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Louvre
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

View from up in the Eiffel Tower
Photobucket

Sloppy wet kisses!
Photobucket

Notre Dame
Photobucket

Photobucket
The Pantheon
Photobucket
Seine River Cruise
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Moulin Rouge
Photobucket
Opera de Paris Garnier
Photobucket
Sacre Coeur
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Naptime!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy Anniversary!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My Favorite!
alt="Photobucket">Photobucket
The Awesome Crepes!!
Photobucket
Napolean's Tomb
Photobucket
Photobucket
Goodnight Eiffel Tower!
Photobucket

Click here if you want to see all of the pictures from our trip.





1 comment:

  1. such cool pics!!! Love the night one of the eifel tower!! So glad you had a fun time! But then again its paris can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.