Monday, June 13, 2011

Trip to Illinois

We have been back in Spain for about 3 weeks and I am way over due for this post. Jeff had been asked to go to Waterloo Iowa for 2 weeks for work in the beginning of May. I was dying to go home and meet my new niece and all the other babies that had born since our last trip home. So Luca and I joined him. Fun trip for Luca and I....not so much for Jeff.

Here's a what we did....

Celebrate Birthdays.....I had the best gift, a trip HOME!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Celebrated Mother's Day with breakfast at the Turigliatti's

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Jeff and I had the honor of being Audrey Kate's Godparents!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We took Luca to Choo Choo Johnny's......the boy is OBSESSED with trains!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Kai and I took the boys to Miller Park Zoo

Photobucketalt="Photobucket">PhotobucketPhotobucket

Luca went swimming with his cousins Hannah and Logan

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

and we ended the trip with a fish fry with both families!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Lots of quality family time and a nice unexpected trip home! In a short 43 days, we can do this all the time!

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.