Saturday, June 18, 2011

Trigs in Spain

Our latest visitors have left and we are getting back into a routine. Jeff's parents and our niece and nephew came for a visit for 10 days. Their trip started out rough with Joanne getting sick on the flight and Hannah losing her luggage for a few days, but I hope they still enjoyed seeing Spain and the differences from the United States.

While Jeff was working I took them to the zoo.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


The boys went to a bullfight.

Photobucket

We took the high speed train to Valencia for 2 days.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Visited Toledo
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Saw Segovia and the aquaducts

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Went downtown Madrid

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

and to keep Luca happy we went to the park often!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Things are quiet around here now. Luca loved having his cousins to play. He especially liked beating up on Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.