Monday, December 7, 2009

St. Nick

St. Nick made a visit to the Turigliatti's!!! (actually two visits). On his first visit he came a little early when Grammy slept over and then he came again last night. St. Nick is a tradition I always loved as a kid and one I'd like to keep going with Luca. If you know my Mom you know she has a MILLION Christmas traditions. People may laugh at them (my husband) but I am so excited to do them all with Luca.



St. Nick's visit when Grammy was here.







Daddy's and Luca'a matching boots are out waiting for St. Nick



Daddy showing Luca his goodies! Luca got a few Christmas books, a son ornament(another tradition w/ the ornament) and Daddy got Beer, a movie, and a ornament too!


I'm sure Jeff is going to love that I posted pics of him in his undies!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Traditions are great! It's great that you want to keep them going too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We celebrate St. Nick also! It's great to keep these traditions going for our kids...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.