Wednesday, December 30, 2009

5 Months Old

Today Luca is 5 months old!

You are the biggest joy in our lives and we can not get enough of you. I wish I could capture every smile and giggle in a jar.

At five months old:

You can roll from your back to tummy and tummy to back.
You prefer our home to being away (we've been away a lot w/ the Holidays)
You love music and the Backyardigans. If you are crying and we turn on Backyardigans you instantly stop!)
You and Sunny D have finally become buddies.
You still hate tummy time.
You sleep through the night still.
We've introduced you to rice cereal, but haven't pushed it too much lately, you aren't a fan. We're working on it.
You love all the new toys you got for Christmas.
You have the best giggle and love to be silly.
You enjoy your Johnny Jump up and exerciser.
You can still fit into 3-6 months clothes, I'm not sure how you weigh at least 17lbs. It's all head!
You have the shortest legs, your all body!
You can tripod sit for a few seconds.
You enjoyed you first Christmas and got to see lots of family!

Here's some pics at 5months old.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.