Monday, April 21, 2014

LEO....

Ive gotten a bit behind on blogging!! Last post was Leo at 4 months, well last week my baby turned 7 months!!!! He's changed a ton in those 3 months and I'll try my best to catch up and remember all he's done!! Right now he..... Is a rolling machine!! If he sees something he wants across the room, he rolls to get it! Sits very well Eats baby food and is starting on solids! He loves Puffs! Scoots! Is into all of Luca's toys! Is very attached to his stuffed Monkey Sleeps well and takes 2 naps a day. Has a great smile! Still won't put much weight on his legs! and hates his jumper! Loves to be entertained by Luca! Has NO teeth, but drools and chews like crazy! At 6 months he weighed 17lbs 10oz and was 28 inches Everyone says it, but they really do grow up SO fast!!! I am loving being a Mommy to this sweet boy! I am just trying to soak in every moment! I am so thankful for him and the struggle we had to get him here! It taught me so much, even though while going through the process I would have never imagined that!!! Here is Leo the past 3 months!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.