Tuesday, May 7, 2013

35 and 30!

Jeff and I both celebrated big birthdays this year. We celebrated Jeff's by going to Chicago. Him and a friend used to always rent out a bar and have a big bash every year on their bdays. They hadn't done this in quite awhile so the decided it was time to do it again. We got a hotel, had some pregaming drinks, Spanish food for dinner and the after a few too many drinks we danced the night away! So much fun!!! Little did I know this would be my last hurrah! On Jeff's actual Birthday, two days later, I found out we were pregnant. Luca and I wrapped up some pink and blue balloons and this is how Jeff found out we were having a baby! What a great Birthday surprise after two years of trying!  photo 2013-01-26_20-26-20_826_zpsf49b2446.jpg photo 2013-01-26_22-26-50_564_zps6883fd95.jpg photo DSC02483_zpsb3bd713f.jpg photo DSC_0698-2_zps34bb1235.jpg photo DSC_0703-1_zps30acb400.jpg photo DSC_0705-1_zpsf7f86230.jpg THis year was my 30th! And since I was preggo and unable to have some Bday drinks we kept it low key. Jeff booked me a day at the spa. A prenatal massage, facial, and pedicure. It was very relaxing. We then had a nice dinner at Verucchi's and cake the next day with my parents. We have so much to be thankful for and a very exciting year ahead!! photo photo-2_zps3ba3c275.jpg photo photo-1_zpsc6e725b5.jpg photo DSC_0698-1_zps808e0535.jpg photo DSC_0700_zpsa4dc7a40.jpg photo DSC_0701_zps554398d5.jpg photo photo-1_zps2877e74d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.