Thursday, August 25, 2011

Choo Choo I'm TWO!

Luca turned 2 on July 30th, and since we moved home July 29th, his party waited a few weeks.

Since he can not get enough of CHOO CHOOs it only seemed fitting to have a Two Two Train Party! I go all out on parties, I love it, and if I didn't have a budget it would be 100 times worse. I ordered all 3 of us engineer hats, and bandana's, however, SOMEONE may have been a party pooper and didn't wear his! We had train tracks coming into the front and back doors, homemade banners, train balloons, train tables, train whistles, train suckers, train pinata, you name I had it! And to see Luca's eyes light up at the sight of it all it is totally worth it!

This year we didn't have to fit all Luca's presents back to Spain in a suitcase, so he got a lot of BIG toys, especially outdoor toys since we now have a yard again. He is in Heaven with all his new goodies!

I can't believe he is Two. Luca is one funny, active, lovable boy that I love to pieces! Happy Birthday Bubs!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.