Wednesday, June 30, 2010

11 months

Luca is 11 months today. It is killing me that he is going to be one next month. I do love watching him grow and learn new things but I hate that he is not a baby anymore. This year went WAY too fast!
What's new this month:
-No more baby food. Luca is now eating just about anything and will refuse to eat baby food.
-He waves Hi and Bye-Bye
-He is climbing up on EVERYTHING!
-He is finally starting to get his two front teeth, no more vampire look.
-He sleeps 12 hours a night!
-He points at everything, saying what sounds like "this" or "that"
-He is such a ham and tries to make you laugh all the time.
-He is constantly shaking his head up and down, yes or back and forth, No!
-He shows no interest in walking while holding his hands. When we do this he lifts his legs into a sitting position. He is walking with push toys at least.
Next month we will be celebrating in ILLINOIS with a monkey party!!!

I don't have many good pictures, he is not liking the camera too much anymore. He runs away from me!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.