I'm not quite sure where to begin other than we are getting very stressed out! Today we had an orientation that we thought would answer all of our questions. It did not. The people seem very unorganized. So we still do not have a set date to go. On the paper work it says Feb 1st but we know that this date is not possible. We have to wait for Jeff's work visa to get here and from what we were told today the Spanish government can be very slow!
We also meet with a realtor and a few different moving companies this past week. Our house should be on the market very soon! We still are trying to figure out where and how to store everything in the house. The moving and storage companies are outrageous!!! We are also struggling with the fact the we only get 2 4x4x4 containers to take EVERYTHING we need to Spin. How is this possible with everything Luca needs???
We have sold Jeff's Mazda, and thankfully my brother had been nice enough to let us borrow his car so I am not stuck at home. We are trying to sell the Traverse, but this may be a little more difficult since it is brand new. We will probably end up keeping it and I will drive it on my trips home. We also have a motorcycle for sale, if anyone is interested.
We do have a car the company is giving us in Spain, it's a compact mini van (not sure of the name, Jeff can answer that). I will post a picture. We also have a potential house. It is VERY nice. Four bedroom, 5 baths, a pool. A former Deere employee lived there and is now going back to Germany. The issue being worked out it that we have asked them to furnish it and that raised the price. I'll also posted a few pics of the house.
Other than that we have just been working on paperwork, paperwork, and more paperwork!!!
Visitors are welcome we will have plenty of room!!


I know that you are very stressed right now. Remember, if you need us...we are here!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya Natalie, and I am just moving in the states...I have felt super stressed but trust me as it all starts to come together it will be so worth it!!! I have relied on lists, and venting to anyone who will listen LOL. Best of luck to you and your fam!
ReplyDelete