Monday, November 23, 2009

Spain

As you may have heard we will be moving to Spain. Yes, Spain!!! I am shocked myself.

Jeff has wanted to work overseas as long as I have known him. Well, of course the opportunity came along at the worst possible time, right after Luca was born. I know this is a great opportunity for him and I am very proud of him.

I just have 500 million questions and concerns! Leaving my family is going to be SO hard. I want Luca to grow up knowing his grandparents , aunts and uncles, and cousins. I am afraid he will be such a mommas boy. What about a Dr. over there for him, his shots? Finding anybody I trust enough to leave him with. I don't know ANY Spanish. Will we be living somewhere safe? What about my cat? Selling our house and cars. What can we bring with us? I am quitting a job I love. The list goes on and on! I am completely overwhelmed. We will soon be meeting with people to answer some of my questions.

On a more positive note I will be able to travel all over Europe, I can skype with family and friends everyday and it is NOT FOREVER. We will be there for 2 yrs and I am sure I will have many visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are living in Spain for the next two years. I have started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.